Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thirty Day Challenge

Day One: A picture of yourself with ten facts. 

1. I'm extremely OCD just not when it comes to cleaning my room.
2. I work at Mellow Mushroom but i'm allergic to mushrooms
3. I love being outdoors
4. White water rafting is my favorite hobby
5. I hate the color pink but i seem to own a lot of it. ^^^picture
6. Don't ever say you'll listen to me vent because I can go for hours
7. I want to do so much with my life, it gets overwhelming sometimes
8. I procrastinate like no other, if my professors haven't noticed by now.
9. I'm extremely outgoing and not afraid to meet new people
10. I am not extremely religious but I know God put me on this Earth for something..and I can't wait to find out what it is. 

Stay tuned for more blogs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment